- Rinse away as much dirt from the car bodywork as possible, using either a hosepipe spray gun or, preferably, a pressure washer.
- Use Chipex Triple Action Bugs Away to remove any heavy build up of bugs/flies/bird dirt.
- Add approximately 23 ml of Chipex Super Concentrate Car Shampoo if using a standard-size 9-litre bucket, and fill with warm water. Our car shampoo is highly concentrated at a 1:400 dilution rate, so not much product is needed.
- Use a soft microfibre wash mitt (these are only around £5.00 and available at petrol stations, auto centres etc), give it a good dunking in the bucket of soapy water, then wash from the top of the car downwards, regularly rinsing the wash mitt in the soapy water. It's important to wash the car in this order to decrease the risk of scratches: roof, bonnet, boot, glass, upper panels, lower panels, wheels. Never leave the suds to sit for very long, especially on warm days.
- Rinse the car off using your hosepipe spray gun or pressure washer, ensuring all the suds are gone.
- Dry off the car using a soft microfibre cloth.
- Finish off with Chipex Miracle Detailer for a high gloss finish and add a layer of protection to the paint.
- Stand back and admire your super-shiny car.
- Wipe over any heavily-soiled trim areas (mud, spilt drinks/food etc) with a damp microfibre cloth to remove the worst of the dirt and grime.
- Vacuum away any dust, crumbs and other things that are inside door pockets, cup holders, storage areas.
- Take a fresh microfibre cloth, spray Chipex Factory Finish Interior and Dashboard Cleaner directly onto the cloth and wipe over the areas, turning the cloth over regularly. There is no need to buff the product away afterwards as it is a simple spray-and-wipe process.
- Chipex Factory Finish Interior and Dashboard Cleaner is solvent-free and is safe for use on all interior trim surfaces.
- Sit back and enjoy your clean car interior and the fresh, new-car fragrance our dash cleaner leaves behind.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
If your colour was not listed in our database that's quite normal. In fact 22% of our customers when ordering have to manually add their vehicle details at this stage, so you're not alone.
Fill out as much information as you can, and remember, we offer our 100% colour match guarantee on every kit regardless.
FREE Hand Sanitiser included with Large Kit
Simply add a 50ml Hand Sanitiser to your basket