1. How Koenigsegg design and build their 280 mph-capable wheelsExtremely lightweight and super-strong, carbon fibre is used in copious amounts on Koenigsegg's cars, and incredibly, the wheels are also made of the stuff! Here's a truly interesting video on the design and manufacturing processes of them. https://youtu.be/PGGiuaQwcd8
2. Developing the 1,360 horsepower 5.0 litre V8 twin-turbo One:1 engineIf you're really into the engineering side of car, prepare to be astounded. The 5.0 V8 twin-turbo One:1 motor produces 1,360 bhp and 1,011 lb ft of torque, and weighs just 197 kilograms. This video talks about how the engine is developed, and how it copes with all the power. https://youtu.be/OMLnmvLYTVw
3. Is the Koenigsegg Agera R faster than a Bugatti Veyron?0 - 60 mph: 3.6 seconds. Impressive, yes, but even more so is the 0 - 150 mph in 10.2 seconds, and 200 in 17.7. Breathing figures, and to show what the Agera R is capable of on the track, here's a rather nice film by Car and Driver. Volume: Up. https://youtu.be/RUfkyMCDYhU
4. A properly in-depth 'tour' of the Koenigsegg Agera's exterior and cabinI featured a video by Saabkyle04 in the previous Pagani videos article, and there's a reason - his video tours of cars are some of the most comprehensive on YouTube. You want to know what each and every button and switch does, or what features the car has, or how to start the engine? Then Saabkyle04 is your man. In this 15 minute video, he takes us around the Agera, in his thorough style. https://youtu.be/y-7q8kFRXjU
5. Jay Leno drives the ultra-rare Koenigsegg Trevita CCXR - one of three made!Jay Leno - the definition of a petrolhead - has the privilege of having the 1,018 horsepower Trevita CCXR in his garage. Not only does Christian von Koenigsegg himself show Jay around the car, he then gets to drive this incredibly rare machine on the roads of sunny Los Angeles. I'm only slightly jealous... https://youtu.be/FEmG0gSUBhQ
6. Tiff Needell pits an 8 tonne Volvo truck against the Koenigsegg One:1This is possibly the most random and uneven race ever thought up. While this isn't strictly all about the Koenigsegg One:1, racing driving and car show presenter Tiff Needell puts a Volvo truck up against the One:1, resulting in awesome noise and sideways action on the part of the hypercar. Funny, and entertaining... https://youtu.be/PlFiKo64kQw
7. The sound of music - 1,400 bhp Koenigsegg Agera R with the pedal to the metal (or carbon fibre)Sometimes, there really is no substitute for listening to the raw sound of a supercar being absolutely hammered. No music, no snazzy editing, no talking - just the noise of 1,400 horsepower V8 engine, the turbos and the exhaust. Oh, and some great footage of the Agera R being driven by someone with a lead foot. Total and utter bliss. Enjoy. https://youtu.be/2yMViBuKB-s
8. The 3D printed variable turbocharger patented by Koenigsegg3D printing is a wonderful technology, and it's utilised in many different areas today. However, this particular use is simply remarkable, as Koenigsegg print the moving parts inside the enclosed turbo! Just... wow. https://youtu.be/DNedUZxP8NU
9. How does the lightest gearbox in the world cope with 1,140 horsepower?It's all well and good developing a car producing well over 1,000 bhp, but when you're also mating it to the world's lightest transmission, how do you get it to cope with all the power, without it exploding into a million tiny, expensive pieces? Christian von Koenigsegg explains the precision, technology and manufacturing behind the Agera R's system. https://youtu.be/1QJlL0zNdMA
10. Koenigsegg Regara is a machine beyond the hypercar. Behold, the megacar!If anyone was going to take hybrid technology to a whole new level, it was Koenigsegg, and with the Regera boasting 'way over' 1,500 bhp and 2,000 Nm torque, the fact they're calling it a 'megacar' (bit cheesy, but hey), tells you everything. This video takes a proper look at a hybrid which is not only insanely fast, but highly luxurious too. https://youtu.be/AMmdl77VOxg
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
If your colour was not listed in our database that's quite normal. In fact 22% of our customers when ordering have to manually add their vehicle details at this stage, so you're not alone.
Fill out as much information as you can, and remember, we offer our 100% colour match guarantee on every kit regardless.
FREE Hand Sanitiser included with Large Kit
Simply add a 50ml Hand Sanitiser to your basket