1. The world's best job?On your boring daily commute into work, sat stationary and starting out at the masses of traffic in the rain, have you ever been daydreaming about what your ultimate job would be? For a petrolhead, this is most likely it - the guy who tests Pagani's cars before they go to production. Jealous much? I am. https://youtu.be/1b5IMor7Hb4
2. How Horacio Pagani built the companyGrab a cuppa, sit in your favourite comfy chair and enjoy thirty minutes watching this incredibly interesting video interviewing the man himself - Horacio Pagani, a humble man with an amazing passion for the cars he builds. https://youtu.be/YIcGHY_Al_I
3. Chris Harris + Huayra + beautiful Italian countrysideChris Harris - motoring journo, superb driver and now a presenter on the new lineup for Top Gear - takes a trip to Italy to drive the beautiful 730 bhp Pagani Huayra on tarmac winding through eye-wateringly -spectacular scenery. Well, I suppose someone has to do it eh... https://youtu.be/g6L-j6s9OPU
4. A tour of the Pagani factory, and how the Huayra is madePagani's are amazing cars, and you'll find many a video of one being hammered around a race track, but have you ever wondered exactly how they're built, what each stage compromises of, what materials they're made of and about the Pagani factory itself? Wonder no more, for here's a rare glimpse into all of that, as we're taken on a fascinating tour of how the Huayra is produced. https://youtu.be/VNuiDEoRgqs
5. Developing and building the Pagani HuayraOne from Pagani Automobili themselves, this engrossing short documentary explains the inspiration behind their Huayra, the hand-building of the car, what they wanted from the AMG engine, the aerodynamics of the bodywork and more. If you love watching about all the goings-on behind building cars, this video from Pagani will well and truly indulge you. https://youtu.be/jL2B_wN4XW0
6. Track-only Zonda R beautifully filmed by Top GearTop Gear produces some of the most brilliantly-filmed car features on television, to the point where they almost art and outshine the car itself. This one is no different, as Jeremy Clarkson takes the brutal-looking Pagani Zonda R around the now-famous TG-track. You'll want to turn the volume up for this video... https://youtu.be/YPd0ATqvoJM
7. Nurburgring, meet Pagani Zonda RAn oldie but a goldie - as they say - this one is from 2010, but it's just as exciting now, as the Pagani Zonda R is taken around the legendary and highly technical Nurburgring track in Germany. Incredible driving by this chap, and it's about as heart-pounding as it gets through a screen. https://youtu.be/xtVXuUs1mpI
8. Probably the most in-depth look at the HuayraOkay, this is not the most exciting video, but unlike many others, this guy shows you the detail of the Pagani Huayra on the outside, as well as a comprehensive cabin 'tour', taking you through each individual switch, button, control and every other minute detail on this exceptionally special car. If you want to get a properly in-depth look at the Huayra, then this is certainly the video to watch. https://youtu.be/0BzZb8IFlqA
9. Jay Leno being driven by Horacio PaganiJay Leno is well known for being one of the biggest U.S talk-show hosts out there, but he's also a car and motorbike collector who owns so many vehicles he has two aircraft-style hangers to keep them in! If you've not seen them already, he has his own website called 'Jay Leno's Garage', where he drives and talks about some of the most incredible cars on the plant. On this episode, Jay chats to Horacio Pagani about the Huayra, before being driven about by Horacio. https://youtu.be/0BzZb8IFlqA
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
If your colour was not listed in our database that's quite normal. In fact 22% of our customers when ordering have to manually add their vehicle details at this stage, so you're not alone.
Fill out as much information as you can, and remember, we offer our 100% colour match guarantee on every kit regardless.